The truck you drive is part of your image. That’s why the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is built with distinctive traits that make it stand out from the crowd. It comes equipped with everything you need, whether you’re driving to work or hauling all your gear during a weekend adventure. The available wireless charging1 pad for your compatible smartphone ensures you stay connected wherever you go, while USB ports2 and an available 110V power outlet can be accessed for your convenience. The spacious cabin allows you to stretch out and relax during long journeys. This truck’s interior is designed to keep outside noises to a minimum while giving you the perfect blend of comfort and quiet. The exterior displays a muscular, durable appearance that shows off this truck’s impressive capability.
Get the job done right with great performance and efficiency offered by the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. This truck gives you a variety of engine options to help you with the heavy lifting. It also has three proven fuel-saving technologies: Active Fuel Management ™, Direct Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing for maximum productivity as well as capability. You don’t have to worry about going off the beaten path and tackling rugged environments with features like all-terrain tires, an off-road tuned suspension with Rancho® shocks, skid plates, Hill Descent Control and an automatic locking rear differential that no competitor offers. This truck is made with high-strength steel that allows you to tow with confidence. The roll-formed steel pickup box floor is strong and durable, but also light, which enhances the Silverado’s overall efficiency. Haul up to 2,250 lbs. of maximum payload3 with ease thanks to Tow/Haul Mode, Hill Start Assist and StabiliTrak® with Trailer Sway Control equipped in the Silverado 1500.
When investing in the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, you’re getting a vehicle that’s as smart as it is strong. This truck prides itself on keeping everyone connected during each outdoor excursion. Available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi®4 lets you connect up to seven devices, ensuring limitless entertainment for you and your passengers when you take the Internet along for the ride. Bluetooth® wireless technology5 allows you to easily find directions, listen to your favorite music through the available Chevrolet MyLink6 display, and make effortless, hands-free phone calls wherever the road may take you. Connect your smartphone with the available Android Auto7 and Apple CarPlay8 to access all your favorite apps.
The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 makes your safety a top priority. This truck anticipates your needs with numerous built-in safety features like Forward Collision Alert, Front and Rear Park Assist, and a Rear Vision Camera that all work hard to prevent collisions in the first place. Stay protected if an accident does happen with 6 standard air bags9 and a high-strength steel safety cage built to withstand the strongest forces. You can also count on the Silverado 1500 to respond quickly in the event of a crash with available OnStar Automatic Crash Response10 to get you the help you need. Parents of young drivers can rest easy with equipped Teen Driver Technology. This feature provides many extra safety.
- The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for details.
- Not compatible with all devices.
- Requires Silverado 1500 4-door Double Cab with available 5.3L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. These maximum payload ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it to haul people or cargo, carefully review the Vehicle Loading section of the Owner’s Manual and check the carrying capacity of your specific vehicle on the label on the inside of the driver door jamb.
- Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plans provided by AT&T.
- Visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for vehicle and smartphone compatibility.
- MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher and data plan rates apply. Android, Android Auto, Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
- Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.