Be prepared to turn heads when you drive by in a 2018 Chevrolet Cruze. Whether you choose the sedan or the hatchback version, you’re sure to leave an impression. With bold, sculpted curves, this car gives off a dramatic vibe that commands attention. Opt for Premier standard heated front seats and available heated rear outboard seats to enhance your comfort level even more. If you’re looking for an extra pop of color, check out the Redline series that features Black 18-inch wheels with red accents, plus several more aesthetic features to give your car a street-smart look. With this vehicle, you get functionality in addition to style. The hatchback offers up to 47.2 cu. ft. 1 of cargo space with the back seats folded down to accommodate your every need, no matter what kind of gear you’re hauling.
You don’t have to settle when driving a smaller car; the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze continues to offer big technology that simplifies your life. Each vehicle is equipped with the standard Chevrolet MyLink2 7-inch color touch-screen as the center point for all of your tech. Link your preferred smartphone with Apple CarPlay™3 or the available Android Auto™4 to access travel directions or your favorite playlists and select apps on the go. Stay connected with up to seven devices using this car’s available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi®5 wherever the road takes you. You and your passengers can rest easy knowing everyone is just a touch away from the Internet, even when your travels cause you to venture into remote places.
Just because it’s a compact car, that doesn’t mean it has to have an underwhelming engine. You deserve to have a car that is a joy to drive, even when you’re on a budget. Check out the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze’s lively 1.4L turbocharged engine featuring 153 horsepower and up to 40 MPG6 on the highway. Kick things up a notch if you wish with the 2018 Cruze Diesel Sedan, offering up to a whopping 52 highway MPG7, or the Cruze Hatchback Diesel, with up to 48 highway MPG8. With this kind of efficiency at your fingertips, it’s easy to have plenty of fun on your journey while still scoring big savings at the pump. The 2018 Chevrolet Cruze helps you find that perfect balance you continue to crave.
Get a vehicle that is focused on keeping you and your passengers safe wherever you go. This car has you covered in that department. The 2018 Chevrolet Cruze received a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for safety9 from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, so you know it has your back. Preventative technologies abound in this car with features such as Rear Vision Camera, available Forward Collision Alert, available Rear Park Assist and many more. If a collision is imminent, you can count on the Cruze’s impressive 10 standard air bags10 in addition to its high-strength steel safety cage for maximum protection. This vehicle keeps your entire family’s needs in mind with its innovative Teen Driver technology, which helps parents monitor their teen’s driving habits and coach them on what they could improve. Attain peace of mind when you drive with the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
- MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Cruze does not include CD player.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher and data plan rates apply. Android, Android Auto, Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plans provided by AT&T.
- EPA-estimated MPG highway for Cruze LS and LT with 1.4L 4-cylinder engine and automatic transmission. EPA-estimated MPG highway for Cruze Premier sedan with 1.4L 4-cylinder engine and automatic transmission is 39 MPG.
- EPA-estimated MPG highway for Cruze Diesel Sedan with 1.6L 4-cylinder Turbo-Diesel engine and manual transmission. EPA-estimated 47 MPG highway for Cruze Diesel Sedan with automatic transmission.
- EPA-estimated MPG highway for Cruze Diesel Hatchback with 1.6L 4-cylinder Turbo-Diesel engine and manual transmission. EPA-estimated 45 MPG highway for Cruze Diesel Hatch with automatic transmission.
- Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
- Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.