To all our valued Chevrolet guests,
As we all continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, we at Antelope Valley Chevrolet felt it important to share the actions being taken to assure our customers that we are mitigating any risks for our Antelope Valley Chevrolet family, you and yours as well. We are committed to providing our customers and our community the same automotive services you need and want in a safe and clean environment.
The hygiene and cleanliness of our store, employees, and the products we sell and tools we use is always a priority. The unique challenges posed by this issue have required us to take additional actions to make sure all is being done to continue doing business in the safest environment possible.
These Enhanced Measures include:
- Hourly disinfecting of all customer and employee touch points including door handles, restroom doors, rails lobby doors and tables.
- Increasing the scale and scope of our nightly cleaning. This will now include deep cleaning with hospital grade disinfectant of all waiting areas and employee workstations.
- Employees that handle customer vehicles will wear gloves and sanitize the steering wheel and gear shifts when the vehicle arrives as well as when vehicle is delivered back to the customer.
- Employees have been asked to temporarily refrain from shaking hands with other employees and customers.
- Ensuring that our employees follow the CDC recommendation and make sure that all individuals who may have traveled to a high-risk country, or who may be experiencing flu-like symptoms stay home and self-quarantine.
We will continue to monitor the recommendations of the CDC and our local Health Department as the situation evolves and make sure our employees are educated as to the best practices necessary to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Dealer Principal-Antelope Valley Chevrolet